Are you a professional chef or just a housewife? It doesn’t matter if you love cooking and treat it as art. To create masterpieces in the kitchen, you need to choose cookware carefully as there are many aspects to consider. It’s great when cookware is both durable and stylish like the production of Berlinger Haus where each detail is taken into account.
There are many different cookware materials each of which fits a certain cooking style. Learn what cookware material will fit everyday cooking and multi-tasking.
Cookware Materials: Things To Keep In Mind
Here are the most popular types of cookware materials. Check what style each of them fits and what pros it has.
- Stainless steel. It is the most versatile type of cookware material as it fits any type of food cooking. You can use it for both everyday cooking and multi-tasking. Its main advantages are: can withstand high temperatures, resistant to scratches, and is easy to clean.
- Non-stick cookware. Use it to cook sticky foods like eggs or fish. The main pros are: easy to cook, fits oil-free cooking, excellent for tricky foods.
- Cooper. It has the best distribution of heat which requires full control when you cook dishes. It is a good choice for chefs as it can heat up and cool down.
- Cast iron. It fits slow cooking best. Do you like to deep fry chicken? Then, cast iron cookware is what you need. Pros: can transfer essential minerals into dishes, keeps heat well, and is durable.
Choose high-quality cookware from a reputable brand based on your cooking style and enjoy cooking even more.
What Makes Berglinger Cookware A Good Option To Choose For Any Cooking Style?
It’s important to choose a top-rated cookware brand for the best cooking experience. Berlinger Haus takes responsibility for every development stage. For the manufacture of the main part, stainless steel is mainly used – an environmentally friendly and durable material. Forged aluminum is also popular, which has the highest possible quality indicators. Berlinger Haus prefers two types of coating: marble and ceramic. Both are among the best coating methods to ensure that your cookware is durable, holds its shape firmly, and does not burn.
Berlinger Haus offers a large variety of options with unique shapes, colors, sizes, and designs. The brand has achieved such originality and recognition as it releases individual series. The Berlinger Haus cookware has its own characteristics. Some of the most popular types:
- The Granit Diamond Line are the products in classic black, often with contrasting orange accents. High-strength aluminum is used to make the main body of the pots and other utensils.
- The Stone Touch Line differs with a sleek gray design, black or brown stainless steel handles with silicone insert. The main part of this line of Berlinger Haus cookware is forged aluminum.
- Forest Line combines both aluminum and stainless steel.
- Olive Line is a bright offer from the Berlinger Haus. The cookware sets are designed in shades of green, while aluminum is selected for the design of the main part.
The cookware has three layers. The induction bottom guarantees that about 35% of energy is saved during cooking. For example, food does not stick to the pans during frying, so you can use as little oil as possible and keep your food healthy and tasty at the same time.