Table of Contents
- Here are 7 Tasty Summer BBQ Recipe Ideas You Can Try Out this Summer
- 1. Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Burgers
- 2. Balsamic Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- 3. Baked Barbecue Tofu Recipe
- 4. Barbecue Carrots Recipe
- 5.Korean BBQ Short Ribs (Gal-Bi)
- 6. Coffee Crusted BBQ Beef Ribs
- 7. Maple Grilled Tempeh
- Final Thoughts
Are you a fan of barbecues? If so, you’ll agree with me that summer is one of the best times of the year to enjoy these delicacies that are made from meats and/or vegetables outdoors.
Get the top delicious tips for the Best BBQ Food you’ve ever tasted from here.
Here are 7 Tasty Summer BBQ Recipe Ideas You Can Try Out this Summer
Summer usually means wanting to spend as much time outside as possible in the nice weather and wanting to spend with family and friends. We’re in the thick of summer grilling season and what better way to kick off the weekend in summer then follow these amazing summer BBQ recipe ideas.
1. Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Burgers
Well-made rosemary and garlic lamb burgers are tender on the inside and perfectly charred on the outside. Here is a 40-minute recipe for the delicacy that yields eight servings:
- 2lbs. lean lamb meat–minced.
- 4 tsp. rosemary needles–finely chopped.
- garlic cloves–chopped.
- 3 regular onions–sliced and tossed with 3 tbsps olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Sliced tomatoes.
- French bread or ciabatta rolls.
- Create a paste consisting of rosemary, garlic, 1 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp salt, using a pestle and mortar.
- Next, add the paste to the lamb, mixing it in well with your hands.
- After that, split the mixture into 8, shaping each portion into round burgers.
- Thereafter, heat the barbecue and cook your burgers over it for approximately 10 minutes, turning frequently until well-cooked.
- Now, split the bread or rolls and toast lightly on each side.
- Then, spread each toasted side with mayo before adding a piece of burger and the balsamic topping made from tomatoes, onions, and other ingredients.
2. Balsamic Barbecue Chicken Recipe
Balsamic barbecue sous vide whole chicken is quite delicious and high in protein, making for a great main course. Here is a 20-minute balsamic barbecue chicken recipe that yields 4 servings.
- 4 chicken breasts- boneless and skinless.
- Honey balsamic sauce(You can order some from your meal delivery service. Also, be sure to check out Hello Fresh, Sun Basket, and Home Chef for this).
- 1/2 tsp. paprika.
- 1 tsp. olive oil.
- 3/4 tsp. onion powder.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- Kosher salt to taste.
- Add chicken, paprika, olive oil, onion powder, pepper, and salt in a ziplock bag or container, making sure the chicken is totally coated in the seasoning. Let it stay in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next, grill your chicken on each side until no longer pink or for about 4 minutes.
- Then, place the balsamic sauce in an appropriate sized saucepan and let deglaze for about 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Lastly, brush sauce on top of the chicken and serve warm.
3. Baked Barbecue Tofu Recipe
Baked barbecue tofu requires fewer ingredients than many summer barbecue recipes. Try out this easy-to-cook, 4-serving BBT recipe for a delectable delicacy:
- 1 lb. package extra-firm tofu.
- 1/2 cup. barbecue sauce.
- An oil mister or cooking spray with content.
- Press tofu for approximately 35 minutes.
- After that, cut tofu into 1/2-inch thick slices and then quarter each slice.
- Thereafter, pour barbecue sauce into an appropriate sized square baking dish.
- Now, toss in tofu, making sure it’s completely coated.
- Then, let tofu marinate in the sauce for at least 1 hour, turning frequently.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven.
- After that, spray the baking sheet with cooking spray or oil.
- Now, place tofu on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until tofu is browned on edges.
- Then, turn tofu over and brush with additional barbecue sauce before baking for 15 minutes more or until tofu is browned on edges.
- Lastly, toss tofu in the remaining barbecue sauce and serve.
4. Barbecue Carrots Recipe
Vegetarians also have something to smile about, thanks to barbecue carrots, which is a great way to exploit the health benefits of carrots. Here is the summer BBQ recipe ideas to accomplish this delicious vegetable barbecue:
- 1 lb. carrots.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Store-bought honey glaze. N/B: You can order some honey glaze online by checking out vendors such as Home Chef, Hello Fresh, Sun Basket just to mention but a few. Here is a nice comparison between two vendors you can check out to help make up your mind.
- Preheat the grill first.
- Next, toss carrots in olive oil and then place them on the grill.
- Now, rotate carrots every few minutes to get a slight char on each side.
- After that, glaze carrots one more time and allow them to cook for one more minute on the grill before pulling them out of the heat. and serving straightaway.
5.Korean BBQ Short Ribs (Gal-Bi)
Korean barbecue short ribs is another delicious, filling, and easy to prepare summer delicacy. This Gal-Bi recipe yields 5 servings enough for you and your loved ones;
- 3 lbs. Korean-style short ribs.
- ¾ cup soy sauce.
- 2 tbsps. white sugar.
- 3 tbsps. white vinegar.
- 2 tbsps. sesame oil.
- ¾ cup water.
- ½ large onion-minced.
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar.
- ¼ cup minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Pour vinegar, soy sauce, and water into an appropriate sized bowl.
- Then, whisk in white sugar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, onion, and pepper, making sure to dissolve all the sugars.
- After that, coat the ribs with the marinade, and place them in a ziplock bag before refrigerating for a few hours.
- After refrigeration, preheat an outdoor grill, making sure it acquires medium-high heat.
- Then, remove your ribs from the refrigerator, then shake off and discard the marinade.
- Now grill until the meat is no longer pink, or for 5 minutes per side.
6. Coffee Crusted BBQ Beef Ribs
Coffee crusted barbecue beef ribs are amazingly tasty and healthy with 187 calories per standard-sized rib. This barbecue serves both the purposes of a main dish and a side dish as well. Don’t let the sheer number of the ingredients necessary for it intimidate you. This is in fact one of the easiest-to-make summer barbecue recipes. This recipe yields summer BBQ recipe ideas of beef ribs for up to four eaters;
- 6 beef ribs.
- Ready-made coffee barbecue sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- First, place the ribs in a baking tray, bone side up, and season with pepper and salt.
- Second, coat the ribs with the sauce and let marinate overnight.
- Thereafter, bake ribs in the oven at medium to high heat for approximately 3 hours, covering them with foil if the tops begin darkening.
- After that, remove from heat and serve immediately.
7. Maple Grilled Tempeh
Sweet and savory, maple grilled tempeh is a perfect vegan option. Plus, this vegetarian barbecue that readies in just 35 minutes contains only167 calories per serving, making for a great weight loss delicacy. Here is a quick recipe for it that yields 4 servings:
- 1/2 lb. tempeh.
- 2 tbsps. soy sauce.
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup.
- Combine together apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, and maple syrup in a ziplock bag of an appropriate size.
- Next, divide the tempeh into 4 slices, placing each slice in the bag with the marinade.
- After evenly coating and properly marinating for at least 30 minutes, grill each slice for approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Then remove and serve right away.
With these incredible ideas at your fingertips, it’s time to cook some delicious barbecues indoors or outdoors. Get the readily available ingredients for each summer BBQ recipe ideas online by considering good vendors such as Hello Fresh, Sun Basket, and Home Chef. Good luck with everything and stay with our recipe section.