Modern-day marketing is all about digital media and apps. While these digital tools will be a part of every new-age marketer’s toolbox for a long time, there are still various traditional marketing tools and techniques that’ll never go out of fashion. Sandwich board signs are one such marketing tool that never seems to go out of fashion, especially for street-side retail stores and restaurants. Check out the best webinar platforms of 2021 from Webinarcare website.
Also known as A-Frames, these signs highlight specific aspects of the business – be it a brand-new product, a service available at a discount rate, or a special brand-related event. These board signs are by far the most-used promotional tools for small restaurants, bars, and cafe owners. They use these signs to display their menus, daily specials, and other deals.
Here’s why top restaurant owners still rely on some of the oldest forms of advertising –
The Top Businesses Balance Digital and Traditional Marketing
- Despite the fact that digital platforms dominate our everyday lives, physical marketing tools create different types of impacts on consumers’ minds. That’s why several top businesses still rely on traditional marketing methods. Top business leaders view the concept of using these traditional marketing tools as ‘going back to school.
- When all other restaurants are busy sending personalized digital ads to target consumers (most of them get lost in the mailbox), smaller restaurants need to do something different. Clever and well-designed A-Frame advertisements create instant impacts on people who pass by the restaurant or store.
- The intimate relationships these simple but efficient frames and boards can create should never be discounted by business owners. If your store or restaurant depends heavily on foot traffic, these signs are the best way of letting people know about your brand, products, services, and special offerings.
The Most Cost-Effective Marketing Tool
- Sandwich board signs are by far the most cost-effective marketing tools for restaurant owners. They cost very little and last for ten to twenty years if maintained properly. If your sandwich board signs are made of high-quality aluminum, you can expect them to last even longer. Plus, they can be re-designed and re-customized several times over.
- When well-designed sandwich board signs are strategically placed in busy locations, they can significantly boost a small business’s daily sales and overall profitability levels. Customers are often unsure about whether or not they should enter a small retail store or a small café. Well-designed sandwich board signs not only catch their eyes but also give them a brief idea of what to expect after entering the store.
- There are no other marketing tools that allow small business owners to make such good first impressions. A high-quality metal frame, a compelling marketing message, and proper graphics design – that’s all that small business owners need to boost their profitability!
- Most sandwich board signs are extremely lightweight and very easy to carry around. They can be carried to trade shows, events, meetings, etc. Plus, these signs are carefully designed to fight against tough weather conditions, so they don’t warp or crack very easily.
Overall, reusable sandwich board signs are extremely helpful marketing tools that will continue to dominate the small restaurant industry for a long time.